The level of service you choose as a landlord is up to you.
We can organise the let only or provide a full property management service.
If you choose Beckmann Property Management to let your property, we will visit you on site to provide a free valuation of its rental potential as well as providing any information or advice you need about the letting process.
With a huge variety of tenants on our records and more arriving every day, it is likely we will be able to start contacting suitable candidates to live in your property straight away. If this is not the case, your property will be comprehensively advertised online and in local newspaper supplements.
Any potential tenants will be shown around your property by a knowledgeable member of the Beckmann Property Management team and all tenants will be fully referenced and credit checked for their suitability.
Our let only service includes collection of a deposit and the drawing up of a tenancy agreement. All tenancies also come with free, guaranteed rental insurance for your full security and peace of mind.
If your business is relocating or transferring personnel to the Oxford area, we can make sure they get easily settled in a new home.
With a huge selection of residential property at our fingertips, Beckmann Property Management is able to find new suitable homes for one family, an entire department or even an entire company.
We’ll ensure your staff are happy in their new home environment so you can concentrate on the business side of things with minimal disruption.
This service includes finding suitable housing, schools, banks, utilities, leisure facilities, sports centres and more. We can also help with essential services such as doctors, dentists, opticians and so on.
- Organise the accounts for gas, electricity and council tax
- Collect monthly rent
- Carry out regular property inspections
- Keep in touch with the tenants
- Arrange tenancy renewals, check-outs and re-lettings promptly when needed
- Organise repairs and maintenance
- Deal with any other payments and accounts concerning the property
Includes the following:
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a free rental valuation and any other advice, which you may require about letting your property
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be widely advertised if necessary, however we have excellent contacts with various companies and usually have good quality tenants waiting
- Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property
- Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks on prospective tenants
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant
- Collecting a deposit (bond) from the tenant
- Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant’s name
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised management system
- If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments
- Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary
- Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property
- Free guaranteed rental insurance with every tenancy.
Beckmann properties to let
Oxford lettings & property management